LawHelpNC.orgNorth Carolina

Refine Your Search:

Filter By:



Know Your Rights

photo of gavel

This section includes a link to download a packet of information on how to file for divorce in North Carolina without a lawyer.

It also includes information about alimony and property distribution.

  • Marriage, Divorce, and Name Changes

    On this webpage, the Social Security Administration explains how to change or correct your name on your Social Security number card after marriage or divorce. There is also a link to a PDF document discussing name changes in North Carolina. Read More

    Social Security Administration
    Lea esto en: