Certification of Domestic Violence, Dating Violence or Stalking: HUD Forms

Authored By: Housing and Urban Development (HUD)


If an individual seeks to assert the protections of the Violence Against Women Act, a housing authority or owner may request that the individual provide certification that an incident of domestic violence, dating violence or stalking has occurred. One way in which an individual may satisfy the request for certification is by completing a HUD-approved certification form. Below are links to Form HUD-50066, which is used in the public housing and Section 8 voucher programs, and Form HUD-91066, which is used in the project-based Section 8 program.



Certification form, public housing and vouchers.pdf

Certification form, project based Section 8.pdf

Last Review and Update: Jul 22, 2014
Back to top