LawHelpNC.orgNorth Carolina

Housing: Mortgage Payments

Authored By: Legal Aid of North Carolina LSC Funded
 If you are behind in your mortgage payments, or if you are concerned that you will not be able to make your mortgage payments, contact a government-approved Housing Counselor for assistance and advice. 
You may be eligible for a government program that will allow you to keep your home, or there may be other options that apply to your situation. 
To find a government-approved Housing Counselor near you, call 1-800-569-4287.


Legal Tip of the Week

Last Review and Update: Aug 12, 2014