SSDI Overpayments: What to Do if You Got a Notice of Overpayment from Social Security (video)

Read this in: Spanish / Español
Authored By: CTLawHelp


This video is for people who get SSDI (Social Security Disability Insurance). It will explain what you can do if Social Security sends you a letter telling you that they are going to take money out of your check for an overpayment.

If you get SSI (Supplemental Security Income), we have a different video that will help you because the rules are not the same. If you don't know if you are getting SSI or SSDI, you can call your local Social Security office to ask.

Last Review and Update: Jun 26, 2014
Back to top